GRACO Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pump HUSKY 2200F P01 A F2 SS FK PT PT Model No: 653538
Our new Husky 2200 pneumatic double diaphragm pumps have a single piece polypropylene center section for increased reliability and chemical compatibility, plus a patented, high-reliability modular air valve that is online serviceable.
Benefits of the Husky 2200 double diaphragm pumps
- Overall improved air efficiency
- Highest fluid flow rate in its class
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
- Less parts than industry peers, the complete air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced fast and easy without removing the diaphragm pump
- Available with Overmolded diaphragms (up to 5 times longer diaphragm life)
- Modular air valve – Stall-free, low pulsation air valve provides smooth and rapid changeover for increased efficiency and minimizes down time
- Offered in ATEX configuration.
|Maximum fluid flow||200 gpm (757 l/min)|
|Maximum Fluid Discharge Pressure||125 psi (8.6 bar, 0.86 MPa)|
|Maximum size pumpable solids||3/8 in (9.5 mm)|
|Fluid displacement per cycle||1.6 g (6.1 liters)|
Husky 2200 Performance
Looking for a repair kit? Use our pump configuration tools to select the repair kit for your pump:
- Step 1 – Go to our Pump Selector Tool
- Step 2 – Fill in your pumps part number in the right corner
- Step 3 – Get an overview of all repair kits and accessories for your pump.