Graco Fire-Ball 300 Piston Pump , 5:1 , Universal , Model No: 203-876 Fire-Ball 300 Pumps Air-Powered Pumps and Packages for Oil or Grease
Graco Fire-Ball 300 Perfect for high pressure oil or grease dispense and transfer.
Graco Fire-Ball 300 pumps are built to last. With so many innovative maintenance-saving features, Graco pumps reduce downtime and save you money. No matter what fluid you’re pumping Graco has a quality solution for your low, medium or high volume application.
- Corrosion-resistant design utilizes liquid salt nitriding, nickel plating, stainless steel, aluminium and chrome on key components for longer life
- Few moving parts in the air motor assembly means less downtime and low repair cost
- Displacement rods have minimal wear due to a proprietary Graco manufacturing process
- Large air porting design provides efficient use of compressed air supply for continuous pump operation without icing
- Thick cast aluminium air motor housing offers unmatched durability
- In-line pump design aligns the air motor piston and ﬂuid piston rods to maximize seal life
- Throat packings have a u-cup design with a hardened steel displacement rod to minimize wear
- Non-metallic poppet valves offer positive sealing performance, even with contaminated “dirty” air environments for long life without repair
- Established in 1926, Graco has built a worldwide reputation for high quality, reliable and technically advanced products, with a world-class manufacturing and outstanding customer service. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Graco works closely with distributors around the world to offer innovative products that set the quality standard for spray finishing, paint circulation, lubrication, sealant and adhesives dispensing, process application and contractor power equipment. These best-in-class products are manufactured in the U.S. and China and supplied through our distribution centres around the world. Every day, Graco’s fluid-handling equipment and systems move, measure, mix, control, dispense and spray a variety of fluids and materials.
- Fluid equipment Services has been a distributor for Graco since 1985.